XooxleAnswers is a source of high-quality, in-depth, very fast and very affordable cheap! research.
Turn to XooxleAnswers when you’re…
- too busy to do it yourself
- short staffed
- in a rush
- not sure where in the information haystack your particular needle is buried
Use XooxleAnswers for…
- legal research
- checking the legitimacy of a potential business offer or client
- unearthing family history
- retrieving old records, articles, newspapers
- prior art and other intellectual property research
- getting details of that great play in the third inning of 1936 World Series
- finding out the value of that old stock certificate
- solving life’s intractable problems, like how to clean ink stains from a wool rug
- finding sources of government/foundation grants, student loans, business funding
- identifying contacts at companies, colleges, non-profits, government agencies
David Sarokin, XooxleAnswers’ founder, is a researcher par excellence with decades of professional experience. David, a Fulbright Scholar, is a biologist with a wealth of experience as a policy analyst, a legislative researcher for the US Senate, a fund-raiser for non-profits, and a program manager in the federal government. David served as one of the most productive researchers at Google Answers, an online, fee-based Q&A service that was retired at the end of 2006.
What customers have said about our research
…Another great answer. Just what I was looking for. Thanks.
…I had no idea where to start my research. The researcher provided me with a tremendous amount of information that I hope will help my business efforts. Well worth the money spent.
…Very concise and to the point answer. Very speedy response time and very professional. This has been a most positive experience. Thank you very much.
…Many thanks, Dave, I do wish that I had your talent to think of everything.